Eyre Affairs

Reader, welcome to my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Sunday, January 25, 2009

"A voice exclaimed..." ~ Jane Eyre

It is late Sunday night and I am sipping banana vanilla liquor with skim milk and ice (the bottle came recently as a souvenir from St. Martin) and smelling my new cinnamon platter (another kind gift from my sister's trip), wishing there were lots and lots of words on that platter to take and devour here on this blog. Last night the Prince turned to me, as he has a few times in the past month, bringing up the subject of the blog. "I know, I know" I say.

I know.

Somewhere in this cold winter my voice seems to have gone into hibernation...huddled tightly amidst the cold that brought on by life's tragic circumstances. Though, as days become more manageable, I am beginning to feel a thaw...perhaps a fresh ray of sunlight through all of this...and work to wake up this voice that has been resting.

Tuesday I enter my 31st year, and that is the day that I hope this voice is reborn...

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I feel ya! I think I have been going through the same thing. I am less elloquient as you...blog fart. I am trying to get back on track and "regular" though.

I always enjoy my visits with you!

8:50 AM  
Blogger darkfoam said...

you can't push the voice ..
it will come ..
and we will be here.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Edward and I wish you a most happy birthday!!

11:32 PM  
Blogger Yes said...

Happy Birthday, you young thing, you!

...and your voice sounds fine to me!

11:53 PM  
Blogger Bird said...

happy belated birthday TN!

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home